Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fabulous YOU!--cQc #326

January 30, 2016

Today I am sharing a card that I made for a very dear friend's birthday.  She is very special to me!  The colors at Colour Q were just perfect for her card.



My base card is white.  The next layer is Old Olive card stock.  I created the background paper using the Brushstrokes stamp from Stampin' Up! using Chocolate Chip ink.  The flowers are from Altenew, "Peony Scrolls" set.  I heat embossed them in white embossing powder and colored them using Zig watercolor markers.  A rectangle was cut in the background panel and stamped with Wisteria Wonder using  the Gorgeous Grunge stamp from Stampin' Up!  


I cut five "Fabulous" sentiments from the die from The Ton.  The "You" is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.  It is from a retired SU set, Painted Petals.  A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for fun.  Wink of Stella on the peonies adds extra shine.  I also added Wink of Stella on the sentiment!  I love the way this card turned out!  Don't you love when that happens!  

THANK You for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.

Have a great weekend!

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Oh Claire! This card is fabulous!!!! Thank you for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those yellow blooms are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!