Sunday, August 23, 2015

You Are Better Thank Summer Sunshine! --SSC108

August 23, 2015

It's time to play along with Sunday Stamps!  This week we have a fun sketch for you to use!  We can't wait to see what you create!  Soooo many possibilities with this sketch!  







  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have.
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, September 4th @ 6pm EST



  • My card was very easy to create today.  The base card is white. (5 1/2 X 4 1/4) I  cut another piece of watercolor paper (5 1/2 X 3).  I used a Tim Holtz-Layering Stencil-Rays and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and sponged it on the watercolor panel. I spritzed it very lightly with water.  After it dried, I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp-August-Summer Sunshine kit with black Versa Fine and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I added a piece of Bermuda Bay twine from Stampin' Up! that I had in my stash.  (It is retired now.) I think this was was one of the quickest cards I have ever made.  I love the way it turned out!  




    Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 



    You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.


    Claire Broadwater---That's Me!

                                                  I hope you have a fantastic week!  

    Hugs!
    Claire


    4 comments:

    1. This is so gorgeous and so simple. The colors are so perfect together and I love that sentiment!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you very much, Stephanie! I really appreciate your sweet comment! XX

        Delete
    2. What a beautiful card!! So simple and has inspired me to break out some stencils and distress ink!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great sentiment for a gorgeous card. Very creative and 'simple' is always the hardest to achieve, just love it!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!