It's Sunday and time to play along with Sunday Stamps! This week we have a sketch for you to play along with. We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have.
- Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post.
- Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours.
- Have fun!!!
- The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, April 10th @ 6pm EST.
- We're also having a Design Team call.. If you are interested on being on the DT just leave (DT) next to your name in the Linky Tool when you enter. The call will be for this challenge only. Happy Stamping!
- My card features " A Happy Thing" Stamp set featured by Stampin' Up through 3/31. If you are interested in this stamp set you have a few more days to order from my site. I stamped a cluster of lemons by using a mask for placement.
I colored the lemons with Daffodil Delight Markers and the leaves are a variety of Olive Green markers. I stamped off Momento Black to add the grunge to the background.
A few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh added a little bling. I also stamped inside the card and finished the envelope and it is ready to send to a very special friend!
Don't forget to stop by each member of the Design Teams' blogs for lots of inspiration!
If you have any questions on my card, please contact me at: Claire.
Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
Have a great week!