Sunday, March 1, 2015

Get Well Soon--SSC96

March 1, 2015

It's Sunday and time for a new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  
We can't wait to see what you create with this fun sketch!  





  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  •  
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, March 13th @ 6pm EST.
I am so ready for Spring, so I thought I would create a card with Spring colors and an umbrella for all the showers that come in the Spring time.  But, then again, we need all the rain to make those beautiful flowers bloom!
I hope you enjoy my card!





I am so happy you stopped by my blog.  Please leave a message and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  

If you have any questions, you can contact me at: Claire.

Stop by all the Design Team member's blogs for inspiration!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hope you find time to do something you love!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


The patterned papers used on my card were from an old stamp pad I found in my stash.  I thought it looked like Spring!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!