Sunday, February 1, 2015

With Sympathy--SSC94

February 1, 2015

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week we have a sketch challenge.  It is so versatile and there are so many possibilities!  
We can't wait to see what you create!  



Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for a dear friend that lost his Daddy this past week.  His funeral was in Maine.  I wanted it to reflect the season.  With the snow storm that hit the East Coast last week, this was the perfect card for his family.




Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Claire.

Stop by all of the Design Team's blogs for lots of inspiration.


  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  • Please create a new project with the colors above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, February 13th @ 6pm EST.

Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



1 comment:

  1. Claire, this is a stunning sympathy card. I always find them so very challenging to make. I'm sure your friend really appreciated this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!