Saturday, January 10, 2015

Be Mine-Shaker-PPA 235

January 10, 2015

I love the colors at the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week.  I am trying to make Valentine cards, so I won't panic in a few weeks.  The way the days are flying by, it will be here in a blink of an eye!  





Island Indigo, Pool Party and Soft Sky were the perfect color palette for the card I had in mind for my GRANDson, Robert.  I hope you will enjoy my fun shaker card!  



The way I incorporated all the colors was to sponge all three colors on Whisper White and then I die cut the arrow.  It made such a beautiful wash of color. 

I found this Island Indigo paper in my stash, I think it was from Sycamore Streets Designer Series Paper (retired).  I needed a square envelope and I thought it looked great with my card.  I need to make more envelopes.  They really look fabulous and personalize the card even more.  

The heart folder was also one in my pile of embossing folders.  I do not know where I got it.  The rest of the products I used on my card are found below.



Thank you for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.  I treasure your thoughts!

If you have any questions, you can contact me at:Claire.

Don't forget to shop my Stampin' Up site for all your products to make your own Valentine cards!

Have a wonderful weekend!  Stay warm!

Happy Stampin!
Claire





4 comments:

  1. OM Gosh, Claire! How adorable is this! This card will be treasured for years. What a perfect use of the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ann! I sure hope it will be treasured and saved. LOL! Great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Adorable! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Brian! So happy to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!