Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thinking Of You At Christmas! --CMCC No51

December 17, 2014

It's Wednesday and time for the LAST challenge of the year at Colour Me...!

The challenge is "Playful!"  Baked Brown Sugar, Always Artichoke, Real Red and a Neutral are the colors this week!  

This challenge will last 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to join us! 






 Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. 

I want to take this opportunity to THANK Hayley and Tara for this wonderful opportunity to be a member of their Design Team!  I have LOVED every minute of it and I am sad my six months is over.  You have been so much fun to work with and the whole Design Team is fabulous!   I will be forever grateful!!

Remember to stop by each Design Team Members' Blog to be inspired!




My card makes me smile!  I love this little reindeer.  I bought this stamp a few years ago and never used it.  I am so happy that I found it in my stash!  ENJOY!!


This is the first time that I have used Flower Soft on a card.  I absolutely adore the texture it adds to the card!  



Thank you for stopping by my blog!   Please leave a comment if you have time.  I love to hear from you!  

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Claire.  I am only an email away!

Wishing you a MARVELOUS Holiday Season!  

Happy Stampin'!
Claire




6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Claire...what wonderful coloring! Such a cute reindeer! I continued to be awed by your amazing creations and have enjoying being on the DT with you. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sherrie! You are so sweet and I have loved working with you on the DT! Happy Holidays to you and your family! XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Claire! The colors are gorgeous,and your card is beautiful! I just sent out a few with this stamp,I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary Beth! I am so happy to hear from you! Happy Holidays! XX

      Delete
  3. Darling card & I love the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an adorable Christmas card, Claire, outside and in! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    Congratulations on being selected to the Design Team at The Paper Players!! I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!