Friday, October 31, 2014

You're The Best--FMS 160

October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YOU!  I hope your day is filled with fun and lots of candy!  I always enjoy seeing all the creative costumes and wonderful smiles in the pictures people share.  Now that we moved away from the city, we don't have any trick-or-treaters and I miss that sooooo much!  

Today, I am sharing a card using Rita's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  It was perfect for the card I wanted to create!  I have a special friend that loves coffee as much as I do.  She is always doing sweet things for me!  I will be sending her this card.  She also reads my blog, so I need to get it in the mail!  


I had a very difficult time getting a picture this morning.  The colors in this card are so rich and vibrant, but the picture does not to it justice.  I am sorry!






               I cropped the inside down, because I wrote her a message.

       Don't you just love the Glossy Accents on the steam and heart!  :))


I love to hear from you so, please leave a comment.  It makes my day to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card, please contact me at: Claire.

Please shop online 24/7 for all your Stampin' Up! products!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. You are the best girl! Love these bright colors! I'd love to chat over a cup with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda! I would love to share a cup with you! XX

      Delete
  2. She will love it! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Karen! So happy you visited my blog! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!