Friday, August 22, 2014

Wishing You--PPA 216

August 22, 2014

It was the hottest day of the summer so far in Georgia!  It was 98 degrees, so that gave me a chance to spend some time in my craft room!  

I love the new sketch by Margaret Moody at Pals Paper Arts this week!  It is such a versatile sketch.  Oh, the possibilities with this sketch!  The Design Team came up with such awesome examples.  Make sure you check out their blogs!  










This card features the new "Trim The Tree" Designer Series Paper Stack and the "Mingle All The Way" Stamp Set available on Aug. 28th in the holiday catalog!  I also used a Naturals retired button on my card.

I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.  I loved the plaid paper on this card.  Do you?

If you have any questions, please contact me at :  claire6456@aol.com

Have a great weekend!  Stay cool!

Happy Stampin!
Claire



22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire! Love the papers and oh that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Linda on the bow, Claire…it's awesome! What a fun, fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! So kind of you to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  4. Big, beautiful, brilliant bow! Love your take on the sketch. Just so festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! I had fun making this card! You know I love BIG bows! XX

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely details! Thanks for sharing it with the PPA this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Katy! SO kind of you to visit my blog! XX

      Delete
  6. Super cute card and you even made the inside look cute! I hope you join us at PPA again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patti! I really appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  7. Fabulous card, I simply love it! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandie! I did have fun with you this week! Love your challenges! XX

      Delete
  8. Claire, I love the banner and the way you popped up the "cheer" it makes it even more festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Michelle! I appreciate your kind comments on my card! XX

      Delete
  9. I love everything about this card! another stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your being picked over at PPA. Your card is beautiful ! B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Bernadette! SO nice of you to comment on my blog! XX

      Delete
  11. Hi Claire! Woot-Woot on being a PPA pick last week! I just had to drop you a comment and say....WOW - loved the card but then again, I always enjoy your work - always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! You are so kind, Susan! I really appreciate hearing from you!!!! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!