Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Good To The Last Bite--FMS149

August 13, 2014

It was a gorgeous day today!  I spent a little time outside and got some much needed sunshine and then spent the afternoon in my craft room!  It was a great day! 

I really like Rita's fun sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  I love how versatile it is and I will use this sketch many times.  The Design Team displayed such fabulous examples.  Make sure you visit their blogs for lots of inspiration! 

I am playing with all my Halloween goodies that arrived from Mr. Brown.  I am starting to get a little stash of cards, so I will be ready for October!  I just love all the new products that will be available to everyone on August 28th.  Please let me know if you need a catalog.  The holiday ideas are just amazing this season!  You can get started on your cards, too!  



I turned my base upside down on purpose.  I like the way it looked with my tag.  I do hope that works for the challenge!  






Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I always like to add the little wiggle eyes to all my Halloween people.  I think all children love them on a card. 

Wishing you a fabulous evening!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire


I used the new Mostly Monsters Designer Series Paper, Merry Everything Stamp Set and Note Tag Punch on my card.  You can order these supplies on August 28th!  Shop online 24/7 for all your supplies! 

Stampin' Up! Products Used:




4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Halloween card! I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Jen! So nice to hear from you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love this fun Halloween card you've created. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Narelle! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!