Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Missing You! --Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #94

May 21, 2014


The Paper Craft Crew's Card Sketch Challenge is so intriguing this week!  The attention to detail that is required makes this a very fun sketch!  I decided to use more of my Doddlebug Designs Stars and Stripes papers.  I love the Coastal Cabana that is mixed with the Red and Blue.  Hope you enjoy my card!  












Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Doddlebug Designs: Stars and Stripes

Ink:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana

Stamp Sets:  Simply Stars, Petite Petals, Lawn Fawn: Wish You Were Here

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Circle Framelits, Star Framelits, Lawn Fawn Framelits: Wish You Were Here, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Embellishments:  Naturals "White" Button, Baker's Twine, Real Red Candy Dot

Let me know what you think!  Please leave a comment!  I love to hear from you!

Have a great evening!


Happy Stampin'!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Claire! I love the way you've layered the colours too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jan! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!