Monday, March 24, 2014

Dreams Come True FabFri37

March 24, 2014

I have been busy getting ready for a luncheon tomorrow, so I have not had much time to get into my craft room.  Also, pollen season has arrived and I have a sinus headache that makes it hard to be creative.  ------

My ADORABLE, Miss Addison will be turning 5 this week.  She has brought so much joy to my life and I wanted to make her a very special card.  She LOVES PINK and PRINCESSES!!!!!!!  She is so girly and also loves bling-bling.  She is related to me!  

The Fab Friday Sketch Challenge was perfect for my card.  I hope you enjoy it!  I think she will be thrilled when she finds this in her mailbox.  


                       






I am sorry the pictures aren't very bright today.  I could not find anywhere outside without  shadows to take my pictures.  It is much brighter and the rhinestones more shiny if you see it in person!  :)




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Versa Mark, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight

Stamp Sets:  Morning Post, Elementary Elegance, Wacky Wishes, (Lawn Fawn-Critters Ever After  Stamp and Dies)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Just Sayin' Framelits, Aqua Painter

Embellishments:  Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine

Let me know if you think this card is worthy of a Princess.


Leave a comment, please!  I love to hear from you!

Wishing you a "Dreams Come True Kind of Day!"

Happy Stampin!
Claire

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!