Monday, December 2, 2013

Peppermint Treats PPA 181

December 2, 2013

I am trying to catch up on some of the challenges that I love to enter.
Pals Paper Arts is one of my favorites.  Here is my take on their sketch this week.  ENJOY!

Peppermints are one of my comfort items for Christmas.  They remind me of my childhood.  I love to have them as treats for anyone that stops by.  I also love peppermint ice-cream for the holidays!

 PPA181


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Vellum,  (Stripes from my stash)

Ink: Black Staz On 

Stamp Sets: Perfectly Preserved, PTI Christmas Stamp

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Arrow Punch, Perfectly Preserved Framelits, Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off to decorate for Christmas----or take a nap.  Not sure which idea will win!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire your card is SO darling! Love those candy canes in the jar. I forgot how much I liked that perfectly preserved set. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Peggy! I like the Perfectly Preserved set, too. I need to use more often! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the candy canes in the jar! Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Beth! I am glad to hear from you! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Absolutely adorable!!! LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!! Fabulous job!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!