Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mosaic Madness DD #81

December 3, 2013

Today is such a dreary day.  Most of my decorating is finished and I finally got a chance to make a card for Dynamic Duos.  I love Midnight Muse and pairing it with another color was such a fun challenge.  I spent such a long time deciding on another color.  I bet I cut out 5 different things before making a choice.  Well, here goes!
ENJOY!
                                                                
Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White

Ink:  Midnight Muse

Stamp Sets:  Positively Chevron Background Stamp, Mosaic Madness, Banner Greetings

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Window Collection Framelits,
Chevron Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch,  Boho Blossoms Flower Punch, 7/8 Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Midnight Muse Ribbon, Pearls

Wishing you a nice evening!
Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lovely holour combo too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire- I love how your Mosaic flower turned out! Very cool! I had a hard time deciding which color to pair Midnight Muse up with too! A very pretty creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week! Happy stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Annette! Great to hear from you! I never use the mosaic stamp set, so I am glad the flower worked out on this card! :) Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Great card, Claire! I love all the different layers and textures and your mosaic flower. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sarah! It was a fun card to make! :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!