Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday FMS 117

December 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches challenge intrigued me this week, so I had to make a card to submit.  I am so excited about my family arriving in the next few days and have so much to do, but I took a break and created a card this afternoon.  ENJOY! 

                                                                     



 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Daffodil Delight

Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, 1" Square Punch, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit

Embellishments:  Daffodil Delight Buttons, Black and White Baker's Twine

Going to spend the evening with my Mom and enjoy her company!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. I love the black against that vibrant blue. And the yellow buttons and sentiment add a fun pop of color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! I love this sketch!

      Delete
  2. Awesome card!! I love the patterns and the buttons!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I love the colors and the addition of the bright buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! This was such a fun sketch!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!