Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trick or Treat DD #75

October 23, 2013

Yesterday, I went on my GRANDdaughter, Addison's field trip to the Southern Bell Farm.  We had such a wonderful day.  I am so thankful I was able to share this special day with her.  We saw farm animals, took a hay ride, went through the corn maze and picked a pumpkin.  Our favorite part was the pig races.  Her little friends are adorable, too,  Four is such a fabulous age.  

I am sneaking in the final hours to enter the Dynamic Duos Challenge.  I absolutely love these little Trick or Treaters and wanted to use them on a card.  ENJOY!

                                             
                                                          
These are perfect Halloween colors and I know who is going to receive these little visitors!


Stampin' Up Products:

Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Staz On Black

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Trick or Treaters  (don't know--in my Halloween stash)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive,  Big Shot Cutting Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Buddy, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Markers

Embellishments:  Washi Tape, Black Candy Dots 

Happy Stampin!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely spooky cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey! I really enjoy your challenges at Dynamic Duos!

      Delete
  2. Cute card!! Love the use of the washi tape too! :)
    Gorgeous photos on your blog....thanks for sharing and thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Alison! I really appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!