Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Congratulations!!! CASology 68

October 30, 2013

Wow--one more day until Halloween!  Hope all of you  mailed your cards and have your candy ready for all the little Trick-or-Treaters.  Such a fun night for children!  

I found the CAS ology challenge yesterday and decided to play along.  I have never made an all black card, so to speak.  I really like the way it turned out.  New Year's Eve is coming soon!
                                                         
                                                         
                                                         


       

Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red

Ink:  White Pigment

Stamp Set:  Embellished Events

Tools:  Stampin Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Sponge

Embellishments:  Rhinestones

CHEERS!

Happy Stampin'
Claire

10 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card - I love the celebratory feel of it! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week - I hope we'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Ardyth! I just got that stamp set and loved the toasting glasses! I know I will use it often! :))

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, love the chalkboard technique you have used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Gillian! I appreciate your kind comments!!!

      Delete
  3. Love the chalkboard effect on this card! Perfect for so many occasions! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  4. I love what you've done with black cardstock! What a fabulous idea and it turned out so well! Your chalkboard looks great! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! It was a fun card to make. Simple and quick, too! :)))

      Delete
  5. Oh, my, what a fun card...those glasses look perfect against a black chalkboard background! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Judy! It was a fun card to make! Loved the black challenge, too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!