Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello Baby!

August 18, 2013

Another rainy day------enough said!
My bonus daughter (Niki) is at the hospital waiting on her new nephew to arrive.  Perfect excuse to make a baby card today.  His nursery is gray and green, so I tried to incorporate those colors in my card.  


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Smokey Slate, Baja Breeze, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White

Ink:  Smokey Slate, Pistachio Pudding and a SU stamp set in my stash that I can't find the name of ????

Stamp Sets:  Six Sided Sampler, Teeny Tiny Wishes, 

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Snail Adhesive, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Hexagon Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, 

Embellishments: Pearls

Hopefully, Baby Aden will arrive soon!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!