Thursday, August 15, 2013

Halloween Hello

August 15, 2013

Good Morning!  It is a gloomy, gloomy day and it is only 66 degrees in Greensboro, GA.  That is very strange weather in August.  With the cooler weather, it brings happy thoughts of Fall.  I love every thing about Fall.  It makes me think of Halloween and I LOVE Halloween!!!!!!  I am sharing a card I created with my new stamp set Halloween Hello!  I laugh every time I look at this little witch.  She makes me happy!  :)))) I am adding this to the Freshly Made Sketches contest this week.  I love the simplicity of their sketches.  Hope you can imagine this little witch flying by for a trick or treat!  ENJOY! 

 


Stampin' Up! Products: 

Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Basic Black

Stamp Sets:  Halloween Hello and Northwoods greeting (I had this in my Halloween Stash)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/2 Circle Punch 

This is a very easy card to make.  I didn't add any embellishments today, because I thought the little witch said it all!

Have a fantastic day!

Visit my website at:  clairecreatescards@stampinup.net

Happy Stampin!
Claire 

6 comments:

  1. Such fun for Halloween! Cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda! I love FMS! It was a happy card to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Halloween card. Can't believe that is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an eye catchiong card, just had to pop over to your blog and say how much I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame I can't spell! Meant eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Linda and Jane! Loved that you visited my blog and left such kind messages! I love this little Halloween witch! Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!