September 13, 2026
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.
The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a bright, fun color challenge for all of us! When I looked at these colors I thought -- Fall, but you can do lots of other types of cards with these color. So, get creative and play along with us!
The Paper Player Guidelines
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Hugs!
Claire


I think those ears of corn are the perfect way to use these fall colors, Claire! And the plaid background complements them perfectly, love it. Have a wonderful week, friend!
ReplyDeleteI love Indian corn, it's a perfect reminder of fall! Your plaid background is perfect for this bundle too! I ran to PTI to see if I could get this set...it's still available, but no dies, boo hoo! Love how you used my colors this week!
ReplyDeleteClaire, I love this - and the story behind the inspiration. Isn't it wonderful when crafting goodies can bring back such wonderful memories? The plaid background is the perfect backdrop to your fabulous focal image. Have a wonderful week
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee
I'm not sure what Indian corn is but it looks lovely and, if it like other corn, also delicious.I like the detailing you've achieved on the various panels with the dies - those decorative edges really give oomph. :-)
ReplyDeleteI had to Google Indian corn Claire - how interesting! Your corn bundle is very evocative of it and that plaid is the perfect co-ordinated frame choice too!
ReplyDeleteOh, Claire! What a perfect fall card! The Indian corn is such an iconic image, and this stamp is such a lovely representation of it. Of course, you can never go wrong with plaid paper and a beautiful bow. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great card, Claire! The corn is a quintessential icon of fall in the US, and I loved reading your story behind why you created it. Love the plaid and the fancy die cut panel behind the corn. So beautiful!
ReplyDelete