Sunday, August 9, 2026

Life's A Bowl of Cherries The Paper Players Challenge PP798

 August 9, 2026

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The sensational Stef is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous color challenge for all of us.  I have to admit this is my favorite color combo.  I had fun creating with this pallatte. 


I started with a tan background and then added a piece of cherry gingham paper I found in my stash.  I actually added some stitching with my sewing machine.  Believe me, I am NOT a seamstress so, this was a stretch for me.  I love retro and decided this needed some ric rack  added on the top and bottom of the panel.  Then I triple mounted teal, aqua and red card stock behind an  ephemera card that came with this paper.  Red and white Baker's Twine and a button were added to complete the card.  I love the way it turned out. 


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!