August 23, 2026
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.
WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR 800th SKETCH THIS WEEK!
So many wonderful challenges over the years and to celebrate we are using our very first sketch!
The amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch for all of us. This sketch is so versatile and allows you to make any type of card you need in your stash. Have fun and get creative!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a scalloped panel using Cajun Craze card stock. The next layer is Lost Lagoon. I embossed it with an embossing folder and cut it out using another scalloped die. The sunflower was created using SU Painted Harvest stamp set. I used two shades of orange ink and brown ink for the center. I fussy cut the sunflower. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and stamped on Pool Party card stock and I added a few enamel dots to complete my card. I really like this color combo for Fall.
The Paper Player Guidelines
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Hugs!
Claire


Bold and beautiful, Claire! The single sunflower packs a punch and makes a statement. The embossed Lost Lagoon panel adds so much interest. I agree with you - this is a fabulous fall color combination! Your card is amazing! Thank you for the inspiration every week. Have a wonderful week, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI still have this set and it looks beautiful here! Love the colors you used for the layers as well as the diecutting and embossing!
ReplyDelete