Sunday, February 25, 2024

You're My Kind of Peep The Paper Players Challenge PP678

 February 25, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The Amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has an amazing sketch for all of us!  This is so versatile and you can use it for any type of card.  Have fun and get creative. 



I added a pink panel to my card base.  I found a pack of Easter papers in my stash and picked 3 of the patterns to create the elements in the sketch.  I used my old peep set and made a pink peep and added a fun sentiment from the set.  I added 3 enamel jelly beans for fun.  Such an easy card to create and certain to make one of my grands smile!  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little peep I've seen in a long time...and those jelly beans look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Claire - I love the bright colours and you are my kind of peep too for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking fun, Claire! Love the bright pops of color and that little pink Peep is just the cutest! Thanks for making my sketch shine this week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!