Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sending Love on Valentine's Day! The Papers Players PP 676

Fe. 11, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  
The lovely LeAnne  is our hostess this week and she has a very pretty Color Challenge for all of us!  These colors make a beautiful card and we can't wait to see what you create.  Have FUN! 




The background is Berry Burst.  I added a Smokey Slate panel cut with a scalloped die next.  The other items on this card are all from The Greetery's latest release.  The LOVE letters were die cut in Bubble Bath using the Flourished Phrases Love Die.  The sentiment is stamped in black using Flourished Phrases Love Additons Stamp Set.  I added Berry Burst flourishes using the Flourished Phrases Love Stencil.  The pen was created using the Inked Well Stamp Set and matching Dies with Berry Burst and Bubble Bath card stock.  I cut a few Berry Blast Glimmer hearts with a die to add some shine.  This card had a lot of steps, but I think it was worth the effort.  I love this color combo! 



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Claire your Valentine's love letter is just perfect in this week's colours! I love the little postage stamp detail too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage feel those flourishes, pen and stamp give your card, but the challenge colors make it very fresh and fun! I just can't stop looking at it...such a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Claire! What a fabulous card! I love the vintage vibe. The die cut "LOVE" is amazing, as are the pen and stamp. You nailed this challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!