Sunday, September 17, 2023

Serving Up Smiles The Paper Players PP658

 Sept. 17, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

I am the hostess and it is Clean and Simple Week.  The theme is "SPORTS"!  I love sports and have a few favorite teams.  I cheer for The Atlanta Braves in Baseball, the Indiana Hoosiers and The Georgia BullDAWGS in college sports.  I love to play tennis and watch tennis on TV.  I have tried to play golf, but that is so time consuming!  LOL!  I am so excited to see your favorites.  Anything sports related is a go!  Have fun and remember to keep it Clean and Simple!  




My card was easy to make.  I embossed a white panel with a plaid embossing folder for texture.  I added a pink paper that I found in my stash for the border.  I decided to go with Barbie pink.  The tennis girl is from Stampinbella Curvy Girl Plays Tennis.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added some Wink of Stella for shine.  I fussy cut her.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp Sports Fanatic set.  I think it is retired now.   I added two pink enamel dots--CAS is hard for me because I love bling!  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. She's a real cutie...she reminds me of you playing tennis for sure! Love the bright colors too! GREAT challege!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I don't share your enthusiasm for sports but I do like your sassy little tennis player (or is that CASsy?)! You did a great job with "Barbie Pink". Do you think we'll be sick of that color by year's end? LOL!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, It looks like you "aced" CAS with this card. I love the bright pink and that embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable in Barbie Pink, Claire! This texture is yummy. Such a clean and cute card! And that sentiment - LOVE it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a CLAIRE CARD! So much fun and pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire - this is SO you.... even down to the fabulous little tennis skirt! I love all the texture in the background, too. Your sentiment is everything :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!