October 2, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Fall has arrived and we have a very timely "Color Challenge" for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Please use a minimum of three colors
My card is created on a white card base. I added a top layer of white using the Nordic Frame Die. I used the Picket Fences Shadow of Leaves stencil and shaded the leaves with orange, brown and cream. I kept blending the inks until I was satisfied with the colors. I cut the Sympathy Die from SugarPea Designs five times to stack them up for lots of dimension. The sentiment "with deepest" is stamped in dark brown on Very Vanilla card card stock and I sponged around it with dark brown ink.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
Claire, that stencil is fantastic!! I am adding it to my wishlist!! I love the blending of colors...done with perfection!! This card is sure to offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new color combo, FALL VIBES, over @ Sunday Stamps!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful stenciling and blending for such a rich card. I love it!ReplyDelete