Sunday, September 18, 2022

You're Brew-tiful!!!!!! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC292

Sept.18, 2022

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  

We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!

The amazing Amy created this sketch!  It is so versatile, too!  You can use it for any type of card.  I love that!



My card is created using coffee patterned papers from my stash.  The background is lots of coffee cups and the top panel is coffee beans   The little PI Girl is from MFT Grande-Sized Love stamp set.  I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her dress.  I added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I cut it with a banner die and sponged the outline with black ink.  


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.30th  @ 6pm EST. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Fantastic coloring and I love love love those designer papers!!! Once again you have truly inspired those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC292

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, a coffee card is the perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!