August 7, 2022
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week at The Paper Players. The theme for the week is "Birthday". We always need lots of birthday cards in our stashes so, here is your chance to get ahead.
Sunday Stamps has a fun color challenge for all of us.
Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I cut an Early Expresso and Kraft layer for the two layers. The flowers and leaves are created using the MFT Stitched Blooms dies, I used red and coral card stock for the flowers and yellow for the leaves. The happy was cut with a word die and three yellow enamel dots were added to complete my card.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Sunday Stamps--Challenge Guidelines
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, August 19th@ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Your stitched floral dies are the perfect selection...I love the corner cluster your created!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!ReplyDelete
What beautiful flowers-I love the stitching on them! You did a great job combining the colors and the theme! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, Claire, THIS CARD makes me happy, lol. LOVE these exuberant layered flowers - just gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Love your riot of stitched flowers Claire - those colours make me happy!ReplyDelete
Oh, Claire! Your card is absolutely stunning! Such gorgeous colors together. LOVE it! Who wouldn't love receiving this beauty! Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty bouquet, Claire! Love how the bright flowers pop on the neutral rectangle backgrounds. The edges of those layers make me think of treasure maps :)ReplyDelete
Claire, such a pretty profusion of florals! I love how you clustered them together. Such a gorgeous birthday card.ReplyDelete
Love those bright and cheery blooms, Claire! Such a fun card!ReplyDelete