August 7, 2022
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week at The Paper Players. The theme for the week is "Birthday". We always need lots of birthday cards in our stashes so, here is your chance to get ahead.
Sunday Stamps has a fun color challenge for all of us.
Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I cut an Early Expresso and Kraft layer for the two layers. The flowers and leaves are created using the MFT Stitched Blooms dies, I used red and coral card stock for the flowers and yellow for the leaves. The happy was cut with a word die and three yellow enamel dots were added to complete my card.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Sunday Stamps--Challenge Guidelines
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, August 19th@ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!