Sunday, February 20, 2022

You Bet Giraffe I Love You Paper Players Challenge PP Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC277

Feb 20, 2022

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 


The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week at The Paper Players.  She has a FUN "CLEAN and SIMPLE" Challenge for all of us.  The theme is "Wild about Wildlife"!  

Remember:      Clean and Simple Rules:

  • Have minimal layers and embellishments
  • Have plenty of open space
  • Are simple and uncluttered

Sunday Stamps has a fun color challenge this week.   I love when I can combine two challenges!  

We can't wait to see what you create!  Have fun!


Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of blue using a stitched rectangle die.  The top layer is white and cut with a stitched die.  The giraffe is cut using a die set called Joyful Giraffe. I used Kraft and Early Expresso papers on the giraffe.  The sentiment is stamped in black using the Giraffe Greetings stamp set.  I really wanted to add embellishments, but I kept in CAS for the challenge.  


The Paper Players

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 





Challenge Guidelines for Sunday Stamps

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on March 4th @ 6pm EST. 


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

The Paper Players Design Team



Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Stef Perry

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire! What a fun and witty card, my friend! First of all, I LOVE the colors. This is such a cute die cut, but it is the sentiment which steals the show. This card will definitely bring a smile to the lucky recipient's face. Thank you for making my challenge shine. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! I love a good pun, and what an adorable card to boot - that giraffe is a brilliant take on our colors - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when two challenges work together? I am very fond of giraffes, and this one is quite unique and SO FUN! Love the die cuts and the pun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love it when I can combine challenges and you did a great job!! That's the cutest sentiment too! Love this! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....what a QT! Perfect for the challenge too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous giraffe and you know how much I love a punny sentiment Claire - way to go with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so love a good punny sentiment, Claire! Your die-cut giraffe is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sentiment...cracks me up...and a terrific giraffe to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this, Claire! The colors, the giraffe...and that STINKING cute sentiment!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!