Feb. 6, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Amy has a fun sketch for all of us! Have fun and get creative!
Sketch by Amy
This card was very easy to create. I started with a white card base. I added one panel of gold glitter paper. Then I added a piece of Valentine DSP I found in my stash. It had gold foil hearts on it. The top layer is from a piece of Valentine paper in my stash. I used a circle die to cut it out and that made the sentiment. No stamping was done on this card. I love when the paper does the work. Then I cut a little banner using a die from each paper for the finishing element to match the sketch.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Feb. 18th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.