April 4, 2021
Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates! I hope your day is filled with special moments!
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us-- "Springtime Flowers"!
I am the hostess at the Sunday Stamps Challenge this week. I love slim-line cards and I thought it would be fun to create this size card with a "BOLD" sentiment!
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
A "slimline card" is a long, narrow card made to fit in a regular #10 business envelope, which measures approximately 4-1/8″ x 9-1/2″. Make your slimline card slightly smaller in order to fit into the envelope.
Sketch by Claire
My card is created on a white card base. I used slim line dies and cut a plaid background and another layer in a pink and cream pattern. The lilies were created using dies from The Greetery. I sponged distress inks on white card stock and then cut the lilies out with the Botanicuts Lily Die. I will admit this was quite time consuming with all the different layers, but I love the results. I added Wink of Stella for shine and Stickles on the leaves to look like water droplets. The "Easter" was cut with an SSS Easter Wafer Die and the "blessings" was stamped using the Easter Jubilee Greetings Kit and used the matching die to cut it out.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on March 6th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Wow, Claire, this is a stunner! Gorgeous florals and I love that big sentiment! Happy Resurrection Day to you!ReplyDelete
Claire, your card is absolutely stunning! From the beautiful papers to the gorgeous flowers to the bold sentiment, everything is perfect! Have a wonderful Easter, my friend!ReplyDelete
This is so pretty Claire! I love the DSP and the beautiful lilies! What a great color to make them! This turned into a super slimline card! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Claire, the patterned paper you chose works beautifully with your lilies. The colors in your card are beautiful! This card gives me such a peaceful feeling. Have a great week.ReplyDelete
This is such a lovely card Claire - love those patterned papers and the lilies and large sentiment are just fabulous! Easter greetings to you!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous!!! I love the pretty Easter lillies. Hope you all had a great Easter!ReplyDelete
Perfect spring slimline! The pastel papers are the perfect pairing to go with those fantastic lilies! I think they were definitely worth the effort for sure! Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete