Sunday, March 22, 2020
Hoppy Easter Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC227
March 22, 2020
It's time to play along with the Sunday Stamps Challenge!
This week we have a very fun color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 3rd @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a lemon lime panel and then a panel of the carrot patterned paper. I also added two more layers with other Easter patterned papers. The little bunny is from Lawn Fawn Hoppy Easter Stamp and Dies set. The sentiment is from this same set. I colored the bunny with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. An orange ribbon was added for more color and texture. I also added three orange enamel dots to complete the card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team