Sunday, February 2, 2020

Wishing You the Happiest Birthday Ever FMS 420


Feb. 2, 2020

I am playing along with the lovely ladies at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen T. is the hostess and her sketch was perfect for the card that I wanted to create.






I created this card for one of my grands that loves giraffes.  I cut a white square card base 5 X 5 and then cut white panel for the next layer.  I stenciled a sun using two shades of yellow Distress Inks.  The circle is cut with a stitched die and sponged with Distress ink.  The little giraffe is from MFT Jumping Giraffe and the sentiment is part of this set.  Wink of Stella was added for shine and a few enamel dots were added for fun! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  ENJOY the Super Bowl!  Who are you cheering for?  I am just in for the commercials and J Lo!  LOL!  

HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. What a sunny and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!