Thursday, February 6, 2020

Good Shoes, Good Friends, Good Life Inspired By 110


Feb. 6, 2020


It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Inspired By

With Valentine's Day coming, you might be going on a date.  We don't do Valentine's dinner out.  Just too many people for us!  LOL!




How does this photo inspire you?  Is it the lipstick, perfume, makeup, colors?  We can't wait to see what you create!




My card is created on a black card base.  I added a Real Red panel cut with a scalloped die.  The white panel is cut with a rectangle die.  The shoes are from The Ton Power Pumps stamp set.  I stamped them with black and grey inks. The red sole was colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun.

I must say, I don't own a pair of Christian Louboutin
shoes.  I don't think I could walk in them if I did!  But, I LOVE shoes and this sentiment makes me smile! 



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

  HUGS! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!