I must admit, I am ready for Spring. I am not a fan of winter, so warm weather, longer days and outside activities makes me happy! In Atlanta, I see Redbud trees blooming and tulips popping up. I am afraid it is a little early, but we will hope for the best. I decided to make a little fox holding his "Sunny Days Ahead" sign. I cut a floral piece of patterned paper with a scalloped die for my simple background. The fox is created using Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Hugger Dies. I used a variety of paper scraps and the dies to create this colorful fox. The sentiment is from an old Simon Says Stamp set I found in my stash.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!