Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sending You Warm Wishes Sketch Saturday #591

Nov. 23, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


We have a great sponsor this week:
http://paper-nest-dolls.myshopify.com/

The Paper Nest Dolls has lots of fantastic stamps, digis and more! Here is their blog.

The Paper Nest Dolls has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Sketch #591



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of snowy patterened paper for the background.  I used a coordinating paper for the horizontal element.  The white vertical panel is embossed with a snowy embossing folder.  I cut two silver foil snowflakes using Spellbinders Small Die of the Month for Nov.  I added rhinestones in the center for more shine.  I cut up a sentiment to make my strips.  I am not sure where the set is from.  Sorry!  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!