Thursday, November 28, 2019

Peace On Earth Krafty Chicks Challenge #483

Nov. 28, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my family and friends in the U.S.  I hope you have a fabulous day!  So much to be thankful for!  I have 20 coming for dinner, so I am busy in the kitchen this week.

This is my final week of Guest Designing for the 
Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I have enjoyed working with this amazing team.  THANK YOU for the opportunity to be a part of your challenge!

As always, our challenges are Anything Goes, but we also have a little "twist" for those that want to play along.  This week's twist is MONOCHROME!  So grab a color (varying tones of that color are good too!) and have some fun!  We can't wait to see what you create.


Red is my favorite color, so I went with a red on red card.  I used a set of dies in my stash to create the background.  I added some Cherry Cobbler ink with a sponge to darken the edges.  My poinsettia is heat embossed in white on red paper. I added some darker ink in the center with a sponge.  The sentiment and pearls complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Don't forget to visit all the DT's blogs for lots of inspiration!  
HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Claire, this is GORGEOUS! Thank you SO, SO MUCH for joining us this month in the hen house over at Krafty Chicks Challenge...hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the dies you used for the background awesome. Thanks for being with us this month at KC, love it, and Happy Thanksgiving from us in the north.

    Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!