Thursday, August 15, 2019

I Love You More Than Ice Cream Inspired By Challenge #85

August 15, 2019

It's Thursday and time for a new inspiration photo at 
Inspired By !

 

We are in the dog days of summer in Atlanta.  Heat index in the 100's all week.  I love summer, but it is even too hot for me!  Ice cream makes everything better and this trio of blueberry treats looks amazing!  I bet one of these would make you feel cooler! 

How are you inspired by this photo? colors? ice cream? blueberries? trio? bowls?   We can't wait to see what you create!  


My card is created on a white card base.  I used the smooshing method to create the water colored background with Distress Oxide Inks.  The Ice Cream cones are stamped using a retired stamp set from Clearly Besotted called Super Cool.  I added a few clear sequins to complete my card.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!