Saturday, August 17, 2019

Happy Halloween Sketch Saturday #577

August 17, 2019


Good Morning and happy Saturday Sketchers!
It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

We have a wonderful sponsor again this week, Fabrika Fantasy!


The prize this week:
3 digis of the winner's choice from Fabrika Fantasy's store


Here is sketch #577:



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of plaid Halloween paper and then a strip of eyeball paper.  I have a huge stash of Halloween papers.  LOL!  I love Halloween cards.  The Frankenstein image is from a retired MFT Frightful Friends stamp set.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  I added a strip of grass and inked up the fence stamp that is in this set.  The sentiment is from the MFT Best Witches.  A few bats and three enamel orange dots complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!