Thursday, July 25, 2019

May Your Days Be Merry & Bright Keeping Christmas

July 25, 2019

This year is flying by and believe it or not, Christmas is 5 months away! 



                                       

It's time for this month's installment of the Keeping Christmas Inspriration Blog Hop!  The Challenge Design Team is sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month! 

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash ready to go for December 2019!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!


Lesley Croghan (off this month)
    Julee Tilman  



My card is created on using Kraft paper.  I love the rustic feel for Christmas cards.  I attended a Scrapbooking expo last week and picked up this fabulous pack of retro paper from Echo Park Paper Co. called  A Very Merry Christmas.  I absolutely LOVE every piece in this pack.  I cut a two inch strip and distressed the sides with ink.  I cut the poinsettia and leaves from matching papers in this pack.  I used poinsettia dies from My Favorite Things called Perfect Poinsettia.  I cut lemon lime centers with the same dies and added a button and some twine to complete my card. 


This card was so easy to make.  I actually made 4 of them to put in my stash.  I made them all alike, just switched out the envelope flap cover with what ever scraps I had left.  Such a great way to use up paper and it gives a big pop in the mailbox.  








Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!



The hop is hosted by the fabulous Kelly Lunceford's blog, so head over there to start from the beginning.

ENJOY the blog hop!  I hope we inspired you to make a few cards, too!

HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire, your pattern paper poinsettia is fabulou ! I adore this card!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the polka poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great, Claire! Love those papers, so retro and like you said, rustic! Makes me think of Christmas in the woods! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! Love how you made your sweet pionsettia from patterned paper, so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!