It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week. She has an amazing color challenge for all of us! I love these bold, vibrant colors! We can't wait to see what you create!
My grandson, Robert loves blues and greens so, this gave me the perfect opportunity to make his card. I can't believe he is 5!!!! Time flies!
My base card is Blueberry Bushel. I layered the Granny Apple Green with the BB. I love the way it popped. The candles are from MFT I used Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green to create the candles. I used yellow ink for the flames and added the hearts stamped in Blueberry Bushel. A quick and easy card for a special little fellow!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!