It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a gorgeous color challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. A layer of Granny Apple Green was added. Then I used a polka dot stencil to create the top layer with all 3 colors. The shoe is from The Ton Power Pumps stamp set. I used two shades of purple for the shoe and the Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks for the insole. The sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays Sassy Smiles stamps set. I added a few purple enamel dots to finish my card. Wink of Stella added shine to my high heel, too. I love how this one turned out.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!