Saturday, May 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Keeping Christmas Challenge

May 25, 2019


                          

It's time for this month's installment of the Keeping Christmas Inspriration Blog Hop!  The Challenge Design Team is sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month! 

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash ready to go for December 2019!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!


Lesley Croghan (off this month)
             Julee Tilman    off this month
Nina Forsyth
                           Vicki Finger   off this month

Nancy Guse





These cards are so fun to make and they are gorgeous in real life.  My photos do not do them justice.  I think I need a new phone!  

My cards are created on white card bases.  I added a silver foil layer on top of the white card base.  I created two different alcohol ink backgrounds using Yupo paper.  I cut them with a scalloped border.  The Merry Christmas Ornament Wafer Die  is from Simon Says Stamp.  I cut it on white card stock.  It is very delicate and it took me a few attempts to get it cut out without tearing the letters.  I added rhinestones and silver twine to complete the card.  


Do you have a favorite?   


Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!


The hop is hosted by the fabulous Kelly Lunceford's blog, so head over there to start from the beginning.

ENJOY the blog hop!  I hope we inspired you to make a few cards, too!

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. They both are beautiful. The ornament is lovely on the alcohol ink backgrounds. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Claire, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous, Claire! Very festive and elegant! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both absolutely beautiful...love your gorgeous backgrounds with those sweet Christmas ornament dies on top, simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Claire! What a gorgeous background! I think my favorite is the green one, more color variation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that ornament die and I need to try it out in my Gemini to see if I can get a clean and easy cut! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: I have a very good camera or my phone but no photo can ever do a card justice. They just look so awesome IRL that you can't capture them in a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous Claire - what a fun way to keep adding to your Christmas card stash! I think the green one is my favourite, but it’s a close call - I am in awe of your fabulous alcohol ink backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Such pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!