Well, the days are ticking away and Christmas will be here before we blink. I have been so busy trying to get all my cards out, shop and wrap gifts. I think I am finally on the downhill. I hope you are too!
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Heather has a fantastic sketch challenge for all of us. WOW! This is so versatile and the possibilities are endless. This is a keeper!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec. 28th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used a fun set of patterns from a paper pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I love the SW, so this paper made me smil--so bright and cheerful! I added Marina Mist (SU) card stock behind the smaller rectangles. The enamel dots were added for fun. I used red and white Baker's twine to complete the sketch.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!