Sunday, September 9, 2018

Wine Flies When You're Having Fun SSC187

September 9, 2018


It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!


This week we have a fun color challenge for you. You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.21st  @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I used Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple Distress inks to created the watercolored panel.  I trimmed it with the Avery Elle
Wonky Stitches Die.  The Wilma Loves Wine stamp from Stampingbella was used for the glass and sentiment.  I colored Wilma and the glass with Copic Markers.  Glossy Accents was added to the wine glass for shine. The sentiment was heat embossed in silver on a black card stock rectangle.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun! 



Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

  Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Teresa Kline (taking a break)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!