Saturday, July 7, 2018

You Be Thelma I'll Be Louise--Sketch Saturday #521

July 7, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday! 


Digi Stamp Boutique is sponsoring us again this week!


These super cute designs are illustrated by Sally-Ann Hancock.


Just check out the Blog too!



Unfortunately, Digi Stamp Boutique is ending their sponsorships so the prize this week will be from a different sponsor! But we want to thank Sally-Ann and the wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique for their support and sponsorship over the years!!

Here is sketch #521:

I had so much fun creating this card.  I absolutely LOVE this movie and when I saw this stamp set from Stamping bella I knew I had to have it.  I stamped the Thelma and Louise image in Memento Black ink on Neenah Solar White card stock and cut the image out with my Scan N Cut machine.  There is also a matching die for this set.  I colored the image with  Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  I decided to use this map paper as the background since they are on a fun journey!  The big yellow sun was cut using the My Favorite Things Sunshine Die.  I used the Reverse Confetti Tall Tag Trio Die for my sentiment.  The sentiment is part of the same stamp set. I hope my card made you smile! 


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card Claire - I''l be the Thelma to your Louise any time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!