Saturday, July 21, 2018

Shopping Every Day! Sketch Saturday #523


July 21, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday! 

We have a super cute sponsor once again for this challenge, Kitty Bee Designs!! 

The prize this week is 1 digi of the winners choice from the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store




My card is created using the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Birthday Girl.  I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White Paper with Memento black ink and colored her with Copic Markers.  The papers are all from the Echo Park Fashionista paper pack.  I paper pieced her dress and shopping bag, too. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun! 


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!