It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful color palette. We can't wait to see what you create!
You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 27th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a black card base. I used Crumb Cake card stock for the next layer and cut it with a rectangle stitched die. I added a striped piece of DSP for the rectangle strip. I cut a white circle and stamped the dandelion from Technique Tuesday in light gray ink. I added So Saffron ink using a stencil on the Crumb Cake. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and i stamped it in black Memento ink.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.