It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week at The Paper Players! I love this gorgeous color palette! SO many ways to go with this combo! Heather's sketch at Sunday Stamps makes me smile because I love layers!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 20th @ 6pm EST.
Using different scraps from my SU papers of Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder, I created the background. I used an embossing folder to create the center panel. If you look closely at the sketch, you will see the different patterns on the layers. I used the Reverse Confetti Basket die to create the fun layers of the basket. I used the Stampin Up! Lots of Lavender set for the lavender. I stamped it four times and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut all the pieces out with my new Scan N Cut machine. I tied a big linen thread bow on the front of the basket. Three pearls were added to complete the sketch. I always add a sentiment, but with the embossed letters, I decided to just write a personal note inside. It can be used for any occasion that way.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!