Thursday, March 22, 2018

THANKS! #tttc040

March 22, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you!



We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and #tttc040.

My card is created using the top row:  Twine, Bold Sentiment, Red.



My card is created on a white card base.  I used a piece of MFT Black & White Striped paper for the background.  It was cut with a stitched rectangle die.  The top panel is created on watercolored paper using distress ink and water.  I loved the way it turned out. I cut a bold sentiment using the MFT BIG Thanks die.  White twine was wrapped around the card and a few black enamel dots were added.  The perfect card to thank a very special man!  


Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. Red and black are my favourite colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!